KNXin is a consultancy company related to sustainable and smart buildings and houses, settled in 2012, by Jesús Arias, a folk passionated about this market, who has been working in several countries & continents, in relevant companies (from KNX manufacturers to KNX integrator companies) since he first became KNX partner back in 2007.
Electronic devices such smartphones or tablets are breaking the smart buildings market, creating a big gap between the technology that is currently being installed in houses and buildings, and the technology that comes from large multinationals in form of gadgets, touch screens, etc. The future is in a cross-road, where a false step means to pushed out of the game for a small or medium company.
Operative systems, tablets, smartphones, Web development, multiaccess, sharing, cloud, interaction, app´s development... these are concepts that come out of the blue more often, and it is needed to pay attention to all this new systems that get into society much faster than a company can expect.
Furthemore, the current systems, which are suposed to be integrated, are far from offering a complete interoperability, founded in other technologies.
"Born Global" is also a new concept coming from our globalized world, so all the new companies must pay attention to its internationalization independently from its size.
KNXin wants to become the speaker of the new ideas and to promote all agents in the market collaboration, which goal is to search and find a proper development according to the inner principles.
- Large knowledge regarding the KNX standard, either in manufacturing or in integration. KNX Partnership.
- International Markets knowledge, based on EOI Business School program studies, plus an international career in several countries and continents.
- International certification of Project Management (PMP).
- Knowledge of Buildings Certifications market (LEED).
- Renewable Energies knowledge.
- Large Training experience.